I’d like to express my gratitude to MissCraftyChef for nominating me for this award, my first ever nomination for an award. I greatly appreciate it that she have thought of me to be part of this. While I was reading her post for this award, I doubted that I will ever participate in this and to my surprise I read my blog name in her nominations. My lips then pulled into a huge smile with eyes sparkled with excitement.
Thank you so much for the nomination MissCraftyChef! ♥ ♥ ♥
If you are a foodie and food blogs fascinates you, you definitely have to check her out.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their page.
- Put the award logo in your post.
- Answer the questions the blogger has sent you.
- Create 10 new questions for other bloggers to answer.
- Nominate 10 new people to participate.
MissCraftyChef’s questions are:
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My grandma’s bedtime stories and lullabies were the best. At night, my younger brother and I will lie on each side of my grandma in the big hammock outside our house. We love to eat nuts and/or roasted jackfruit seeds while we listen to my grandma’s stories, practically about anything that we fancy. As the night deepens with a blanket of stars above us, my grandma’s cool voice will then be heard lulling us to sleep while gently tapping our bottoms and/or stroking our hairs. Oh, happy times. 🙂 I wouldn’t trade it for anything else.
2. What is the biggest compliment you have ever gotten?
I have been told that my parents are lucky to have me, for always being kind, understanding and obedient to them.
3. What do you do first thing in the morning?
I check my cellphone to see what time it is then I’ll go the bathroom, do my thing, wash the face with water and off to the kitchen for breakfast. I am one of those people who can eat a huge breakfast as soon as I woke up.
4. List 5 things you are most proud of.
– For the family that I have. We may be greatly flawed and perfectly imperfect and chaotic family, I’m still the proudest to have them.
– For finishing college. Nursing school wasn’t easy.
– For having my license. Passing the nursing licensure exam on the first take was one of my proudest moment.
– For my friends who are understanding and are trying not tease me all the time for me not knowing what to do at this point of my life.
– For being open-minded and patient.
5. What is the best thing about blogging?
It allows me dump and empty the clutters in my brain. It allows me share my thoughts and feelings. It makes me discover other things that interest me.
6. What music do you listen to when you blog if any?
I mostly prefer to write in a quiet place, that way it helps me to focus more. But if I’m in the mood for some music, I’d like to listen to mellow instrumentals. I love listening to piano, guitar, and violins.
7. What is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
If this pertains to material things then I shall say, books. Books grants me to travel to another world and takes me along in the adventure.
8. Is there anywhere you really want to visit?
Yes. I’ve always been dreaming about travelling since I was a little girl and to tell you, I haven’t done any travelling at all except for those times when we needed to come back to the province or to my hometown. I want to visit a lot of places but London is at the top of my list, Europe in general actually.
9. What would you like to achieve by the end of 2015?
To figure out what to do with my life. Probably land a job and start saving money.
10. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Simple. Uncomplicated. Versatile.
My questions are:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite subject to write about?
3. Who is your greatest inspiration in life or the person that you look up to?
4. What are your worst pet peeves?
5. If you win the lottery, what would you do?
6. What is your favorite season and why?
7. What is the creepiest thing that has ever happened to you?
8. If you can return to your past, would you change things in your life or would you rather not change anything at all?
9. What is the best characteristic that you seek for a person?
10. What are your guilty pleasures?
I have managed to nominate only eight but still I’m excited to read your answers. Thank you. ^^