1. Waking up early in the morning. As much as I want to be a morning person that just doesn’t happen most of the time because of so many reasons and excuses. I love the thought of starting your day early so you can be as productive as you can be.
2. That feeling of sunlight in my skin. I am a total homebody. I like staying at home. I do not go out unless I really have to. So whenever I go out, I really would want to soak in those healthy rays of Mr. Sun and give my body that very much needed vitamin D.
3. That steaming mug of coffee or tea. Need I say more to this? I am the kind of person who always needs some kind of beverage with her to sip and drink throughout the day but I’m still dehydrated because I always opt for the caffeinated or the sweet kind.
4. That feeling after jogging or exercising. This is one of the feelings that I crave for most of the time because right now, I do not do it as often as before. I love the feeling of my heart beating fast, me trying to catch my breath, that sweat dripping all over me, and me feeling so sore yet satisfied.
5. Reading a book. What I like about this is that it can absorb me and pull me into a completely different world. It makes me forget about where I am and from the thoughts and problems that I need to deal with. It gives me a break from my earthly matters.
6. Cleaning and organizing. Don’t underestimate these things because for me it’s not just a chore that stresses me out at times but also my stress reliever. I love that feeling when you decluttered all the mess that you can see.
7. Chocolates. The thing that can instantly make me happy.
8. Being greeted by the pets when you get home. All the running and barking and scratches can be annoying at times but I wouldn’t trade it because that’s one of the joys of having a pet.
9. Laughing so hard until the tummy aches. Who wouldn’t want such a feeling?
10. Spending time with friends. I do not have a lot of friends and most of them are busy with work and family that’s why I hang out with them as much as I can. When they want to hang out, I always look forward to number 9 which is a fun fun time.
11. Bonding with my mom. We do not do this now as much as we did but we used to go to movies and talk about things over coffee. We also like to shop for make ups, clothes and stuffs together, with her always asking for my advise about the things she wants to pick up.
12. Catching up and spending time with my brothers. They’re all grown-ups now so they’re busy with school and of course, girls. It’s a great feeling to be able to talk to them, knowing how their doing. Even though we all live under the same roof, we just do not bond anymore as much as we did when we were younger.
13. Do stuffs in my own. I like my hands to be busy and get dirty. It always satisfies me and fulfills me whenever I do things/projects in my own. I also love cooking for the family.
14. Being appreciated and thanked for. It makes me feel good whenever someone appreciated the things that I do even though how little that is.
15. Hugs and kisses. May it be from friends and family, hugs and kisses always makes me feel warm and loved and accepted and appreciative of them.
There you have it, 15 of my favorite feelings. What are your favorite feelings? I’m curious to know.